Household Hazardous & Pharmaceutical Waste Collection Events
- UCRRA offers 3 Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection Events per year as a safe, convenient, and FREE way for Ulster County households to dispose of hazardous materials.
- You must have an appointment to participate. Registration opens 2-3 months before each event.
- Events are open to Ulster County households ONLY.
- Materials from businesses, schools, farms, or organizations are NOT accepted and should contact a Hazardous Waste/Environmental Services Company.
2018 Event Schedule
October 20, 2018 @ UCRRA Office, 999 Flatbush Rd., Kingston
THERE ARE LIMITED APPOINTMENT TIMES LEFT. PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE AT 845-336-0600 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. YOU CAN SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT UP UNTIL 3:15 PM ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19TH.
- April 14, 2018 @ UCRRA Office, 999 Flatbush Rd., Kingston – 350 Attendees
- July 21, 2018 @ NYSDEC Region 3 Office, 21 S. Putt Corners Rd., New Paltz – 313 Attendees